10 things about you that people don’t really expect.
(i am writing these based on the people that follow me on here. because most of you don’t know a lot about me)
1. i am the oldest of seven children.
2. i am LDS, or “mormon.”
3. i did not get my license until I was 19.
4. i have gained a solid ten pounds since getting married.
5. my first kiss was with a boy i didn’t even know. classy.
6. i’m not that interesting.
7. i’m not that interesting.
8. i’m not that interesting.
9. i’m not that interesting.
10. i’m definitely not that interesting.
whoa, i dont know how i feel about this. but my curiosity will get the best of me and i will probably try it. thank you! you’re so sweet.
something you can’t seem to get over.
my addiction to avocados. i ate a whole one myself yesterday and another half of one this afternoon.
is there no class these days?
the last argument you got in.
living in your in-laws house creates a lot of tension between newlyweds. i don’t even remember what the last argument was. something stupid, I’m sure.